As a coach, I aim to increase the personal effectiveness of my clients by motivating them, offering emotional support and creating confidence. Using an evidence-based cognitive behavioural coaching (CBC) approach, we work collaboratively in a safe, non-judgemental and compassionate environment.
I help my clients to find solutions to deal more effectively with unhelpful thinking patterns, emotions and behaviours that may be preventing them from moving forward and achieving their goals. I am passionate about health and wellbeing and helping people to realise their full potential and improve the quality of their lives.
If after an initial exploratory conversation, we decide to work together, we will agree the appropriate length and frequency of sessions depending on individual requirements.
As a guide, sessions normally take place on a fortnightly basis (every 2 weeks). Allow at least 90 minutes for the first session of a package, and just under an hour for each follow-up session. We may mutually agree to change the length of time between sessions, depending on your specific circumstances, the type of coaching goals you decide to work on and the progress being made.
Introduction to Coaching - Life Audit Session
In this 2-hour coaching session, I will support you to identify & focus on an area of your life that you would like to change. You will leave the session with a clearer sense of your options and an action plan to help you to move forward and achieve your goals. This option may also suit you if you would prefer to try out a session of coaching before committing to a package.
Pricing: online (video-conferencing) = £100; North London = £125; Islington/Central London = £150.
Behavioural Coaching package - 3 sessions
- You may have already identified an issue or a goal that you would like to work on.
- Using behavioural coaching techniques, I will support you to develop and implement a realistic action plan to help you to achieve your goal.
- Pricing: North London = £210; Islington/Central London = £260.
- Package of 3 sessions to be completed within 6 weeks of the first session.
Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC) package - 6 sessions
- A range of psychological coaching techniques will be used to identify and address unhelpful thinking patterns and behaviours, that may be preventing you from making positive changes in your life.
- Pricing: North London = £405; Islington/Central London = £500
- Package of 6 sessions to be completed within 12 weeks of the first session.
An invoice will be issued requesting payment via bank transfer in advance of the first session. If required, flexible payment options are available for packages. Please ask for further information.
Notice of cancellation must be given no less than 36 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time. Sessions which are cancelled later than this will be charged in full.