Each year, mental ill-health costs the UK economy an estimated £70 billion, equivalent to 4.5% of GDP, through lost productivity, social benefits and health care (OECD, 2014). In Great Britain, stress, depression or anxiety accounted for 40% of all work-related ill health cases and 49% of all working days lost due to ill health. The total number of working days lost due to this condition in 2016/17, was 12.5 million days. This equated to an average of 23.8 days lost per case (Labour Force Survey, HSE, 2017).
Developing a coaching culture in your workplace, can provide the following benefits:
- Improved performance and productivity
- Lower levels of perceived stress
- More resilient employees who are better equipped to deal with change
- Improved communication skills
- Increased team morale
- Reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
- Attract and retain talent
- Improvements in health and wellbeing
Corporate packages can be tailored to your requirements and may include:
- individual coaching sessions
- team coaching sessions
Mandy is accredited in the use of a suite of talent assessment products that identify, assess and develop workplace talent. These tools are based on robust psychological research and provide deep insight into strengths, values, decision-making and leadership styles. The detailed reports can be used to inform discussions in coaching, workshops, professional development plans, etc.