I work with executives who are at a transition point in their professional lives. You may feel that it is now time for you to consider applying for a promotion, set up your dream business, or make a significant career change. However, you are aware that you need some support along the way to manage stress levels, build your confidence and motivation, and develop an action plan to help you to achieve your goals.
We live in an increasingly ‘VUCA’ world – a place that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. I use evidence-based coaching methods including behavioural, cognitive-behavioural and solution-focused coaching approaches. These approaches can help you to deal more effectively with unhelpful thinking patterns, emotions and behaviours that may be preventing you from moving forward and achieving your ambitions. Being aware of and playing to your strengths will also make you more energised, motivated and engaged, improving your ability to reach your goals.
Bespoke coaching programme
- Do you want to make your next career move, set up your dream business or make a significant career change?
- Is something holding you back from pursuing your career ambitions?
- Have you recently been made redundant from your position or taken an extended career break, and now feel unsure about what the future holds or what direction to take next?
- Are you feeling stressed and anxious?
- Are you finding excuses or lacking the confidence to make a change?
- Do you feel overwhelmed or stuck by the options and different paths you could take?
- Do you feel like you have lost your way a bit or just drifted along into a situation you now want to get out of?
You may want to consider my bespoke coaching programme aimed at executives who are serious about making their next career move and putting in the effort to get there. We will work together over a period of between three and six months, depending on availability and the nature of your personal requirements and goals.
Benefits of this programme
- 1:1 coaching sessions with an accredited coach
- BeTalent psychological tests and consultation sessions – includes in-depth reports which will help you to develop an understanding of your strengths, values, decision-making and leadership styles and identify developmental opportunities
- Increase your awareness and understanding of your personal stress triggers and learn coping mechanisms to better manage stress and build resilience
- Achieve a better work-life balance
- Learn communication and assertiveness skills
- Build self-belief and confidence
- Gain clarity
- Develop an action plan to help you to achieve your goals
- Be held accountable