Hi, I'm Mandy and thanks for popping by. I want to help you to achieve your goals and reach your full potential.
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Could you benefit from coaching?
Coaching can have a dramatic effect on self-confidence and the ability to overcome any obstacles that may be holding you back from achieving your goals. With persistence, coaching can help you to become more resilient and develop coping skills, so you are better prepared to deal with the challenges that life inevitably throws at us all.
We can waste so much of our lives making excuses and not going after what we really want, that we could be forgiven for thinking that we have several lives available to us instead of only this one precious life.
So many of us struggle with unhelpful feelings like low self-confidence and anxiety which can hold us back from reaching our full potential. We may procrastinate, finding excuses to put things off, or to justify why the type of life we dream of is out of reach for the likes of us. On top of this, the stressful nature of today’s lifestyles, can have a damaging effect on our physical and mental health and wellbeing – believe me, I’ve been there!
If you can identify with any of the statements below, coaching may be beneficial to you.
For example, you may be:
- Going through a period of significant change in your life.
- Feel stuck and unsure of how to move forward.
- Feel like there is more to life but are not sure how or where to start looking.
- Stressed or burnt-out.
- Behaving in ways that you realise are negatively affecting specific areas of your life, e.g. your health, career or relationships.
- Unable to think clearly or ‘see the wood from the trees’.
- Clear about what you want to do but find it difficult to motivate yourself to move forward and put a plan into action.
- Diagnosed with a chronic health condition and advised to make significant lifestyle changes but are struggling to do this.
- Struggling with feelings of self-doubt and low self-esteem which are holding you back from living a more fulfilling life.
- Anxious about your ability to perform certain tasks, e.g. public speaking, which is holding you back from making your next career move.
Coaching benefits include:
- Helps you to identify and focus on the important things in your life.
- Enables you to identify the gap between where you are now and where you need or want to be.
- Enables you to create a new life path to achieve your goals.
- Enables you to develop self-belief and a resilient outlook to better deal with challenging situations.
- Helps you to take control of your life and manage stress, by developing effective coping skills and attitudes.